“We designed these large-size displays to provide an unrivaled, customer-focused product that combines NEC’s legendary quality and reliability with a sleek, aesthetic form,” said Ben Hardy, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “Both products have a professional feature set and anti-glare panel, but the C series models are ideal for presentation purposes in corporate and educational settings while the V series is more suited for traditional signage applications in retail, transportation and healthcare.”
These new models feature high haze panels that scatter reflected light to significantly reduce glare and improve screen readability. They also come equipped with SpectraView Engine, NEC’s proprietary color management and stabilization system that provides unrivaled and complete color control and uniformity correction.
All models went through focused mechanical upgrades, including having a smaller, even bezel, lighter overall weight and thinner depth than preceding models. Both the C and V series models can also be utilized in both landscape and portrait orientation, allowing for flexibility of installation when used for digital signage.
Additional key features include:
- Advanced connectivity, including three HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2 connections, plus one DisplayPort out powers a 60 Hz signal for UHD performance via a single cable
- SoC Powered by Raspberry Pi and OPS allow for modular expansion
- Full external control via LAN or RS232 interfaces
- Full scheduler functionality, including holiday mode
- First, Last and Custom input detect functionality
- Full metal chassis and convenient carrying handles for easier installation
The new C Series and V Series large-size display models can be ordered through sellers starting this month, and will ship late June (75- and 86-inch models) and mid-July (98-inch models). For additional information and specs, please visit NEC Display Solutions.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefiting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.
The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2018 NEC Corporation.
Photo Credit: NEC Display Solutions
- ZIVELO wins 2 awards at ICX Summit for achievement in interactive customer experiences - June 14, 2018
- Panera, Sleep Number take top honors at ICX Association Elevate Awards - June 14, 2018
- The rise of the nontraditional checkout - June 14, 2018
- Daypart Scheduling: Not Just for TV, Radio and QSRs - June 14, 2018
- The dash to 5G commercialization begins - June 14, 2018
- Your Pie franchisee offers 5 ways a great team experience leads to a great guest experience - June 13, 2018
- LG adds depth, versatility to commercial IT portfolio with innovative cloud computing technologies - June 13, 2018
- Matching digital signage to customer dwell times - June 13, 2018
- Flexible work environments spell the end of the office desk - June 13, 2018
- Peerless-AV showcases new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display - June 13, 2018