Earlier this year Peerless-AV® published a case study detailing the successful installation of Peerless-AV SmartMount® Supreme Full-Service Video Wall Mounts at Sprinklr’s NYC headquarters. Continue reading for an overview of this project!
To truly evoke the innovative nature of Sprinklr, and to feature one of its flagship products, Sprinklr Display, the company sought to create a wow factor from the moment someone steps into its office.
In addition to developing a strong visual impression, Sprinklr also wanted a solution to best showcase its products and work. As visitors stepped into the office, Sprinklr wanted to first grab their attention, then get them thinking about how they could use the company’s services and products. Sprinklr knew they wanted to incorporate a seamless grid of TV monitors to make the most of the real estate in the office and to truly showcase its Sprinklr Display product.
In June 2017, with this vision in mind, Sprinklr turned to one of its partners, Ideacage, a cloud-based content management and display control solutions company. Having worked together for multiple years, Ideacage understood Sprinklr’s needs and created various design options, resulting in a 2×4 data visualization wall showcasing Sprinklr Display.
Relying on Ideacage’s experience, Sprinklr utilized all recommended vendors, including Peerless-AV. For this project, Ideacage selected Peerless-AV’s award-winning SmartMount® Supreme Full-Service Video Wall Mounts (DS-VW775).
Installation began in August 2017, with Ideacage utilizing eight Peerless-AV SmartMount® Supreme Full-Service Video Wall Mounts and eight 55″ NEC monitors. For a project that would have traditionally taken up to two hours to install, it took only 20 minutes.
Between the quick and easy installation, outstanding service and support from Peerless-AV, the quality of the products, and minimal challenges, the final product – a 16-foot-wide video wall – was completely finished in just two short days.
With the installation of the video wall, Sprinklr now has a place to showcase its own solution and company-wide activities, including graphs depicting social media streams and employee sentiment, as well as videos and images highlighting company events.
The new video wall has given Sprinklr’s lobby a modern look and feel that has made a significant difference in the overall vibe of the office – clients are impressed when they walk in and employees are excited to experience a more interactive environment that shares the creative nature of the company.
Further, based on the success of this installation and the quality of Peerless-AV’s mounting solutions, Sprinklr has implemented a second video wall in its Portland, Oregon office.
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- ZIVELO wins 2 awards at ICX Summit for achievement in interactive customer experiences - June 14, 2018
- Panera, Sleep Number take top honors at ICX Association Elevate Awards - June 14, 2018
- The rise of the nontraditional checkout - June 14, 2018
- Daypart Scheduling: Not Just for TV, Radio and QSRs - June 14, 2018
- The dash to 5G commercialization begins - June 14, 2018
- Your Pie franchisee offers 5 ways a great team experience leads to a great guest experience - June 13, 2018
- LG adds depth, versatility to commercial IT portfolio with innovative cloud computing technologies - June 13, 2018
- Matching digital signage to customer dwell times - June 13, 2018
- Flexible work environments spell the end of the office desk - June 13, 2018
- Peerless-AV showcases new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display - June 13, 2018