Earlier this year Peerless-AV® published a case study detailing the successful installation of Peerless-AV SmartMount® Supreme Full-Service Video Wall Mounts at Sprinklr’s NYC headquarters. Continue reading for an overview of this project!
To truly evoke the innovative nature of Sprinklr, and to feature one of its flagship products, Sprinklr Display, the company sought to create a wow factor from the moment someone steps into its office.
In addition to developing a strong visual impression, Sprinklr also wanted a solution to best showcase its products and work. As visitors stepped into the office, Sprinklr wanted to first grab their attention, then get them thinking about how they could use the company’s services and products. Sprinklr knew they wanted to incorporate a seamless grid of TV monitors to make the most of the real estate in the office and to truly showcase its Sprinklr Display product.
In June 2017, with this vision in mind, Sprinklr turned to one of its partners, Ideacage, a cloud-based content management and display control solutions company. Having worked together for multiple years, Ideacage understood Sprinklr’s needs and created various design options, resulting in a 2×4 data visualization wall showcasing Sprinklr Display.
Relying on Ideacage’s experience, Sprinklr utilized all recommended vendors, including Peerless-AV. For this project, Ideacage selected Peerless-AV’s award-winning SmartMount® Supreme Full-Service Video Wall Mounts (DS-VW775).
Installation began in August 2017, with Ideacage utilizing eight Peerless-AV SmartMount® Supreme Full-Service Video Wall Mounts and eight 55″ NEC monitors. For a project that would have traditionally taken up to two hours to install, it took only 20 minutes.
Between the quick and easy installation, outstanding service and support from Peerless-AV, the quality of the products, and minimal challenges, the final product – a 16-foot-wide video wall – was completely finished in just two short days.
With the installation of the video wall, Sprinklr now has a place to showcase its own solution and company-wide activities, including graphs depicting social media streams and employee sentiment, as well as videos and images highlighting company events.
The new video wall has given Sprinklr’s lobby a modern look and feel that has made a significant difference in the overall vibe of the office – clients are impressed when they walk in and employees are excited to experience a more interactive environment that shares the creative nature of the company.
Further, based on the success of this installation and the quality of Peerless-AV’s mounting solutions, Sprinklr has implemented a second video wall in its Portland, Oregon office.
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- Almo Professional A/V announces 2018 Vendor Partner Awards of Excellence winners - August 16, 2018
- LG launches new ‘Pocket Photo Snap’ hybrid camera-printer in the U.S. - August 16, 2018
- Zivelo introduces financing options for clients - August 16, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence helps bring ‘The Meg’ mega shark to the big screen - August 16, 2018
- Fan favorite honey sesame chicken breast makes short but sweet return to Panda Express - August 16, 2018
- Video walls slim down and lighten up to reduce costs - August 15, 2018
- How can digital signage deliver better retail experiences to lift sales? - August 15, 2018
- Innovating for the ‘data-centric’ era - August 15, 2018
- Peerless-AV announces new Smart City Kiosk - August 15, 2018
- Museum of Flight takes immersive storytelling to new heights with Intuiface-based touch screen experience - August 14, 2018