Featuring the highest environmental rating in its class, the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display expertly provides outdoor communication solutions for transportation applications
DENVER – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, was pleased to showcase its latest and most advanced display at the 2018 Rail Conference, June 10-11 at the at Colorado Convention Center.
Ideal for rail transportation settings, the Peerless-AV Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display is capable of year-round outdoor digital signage. With Peerless-AV’s IP68 rating and a patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer™ system, the display offers the widest operating temperature range available (-31°F to 140°F).
The Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display can be used in a variety of transportation services, whether illuminating a subway platform or in the sky inside of a monorail car. Featuring the highest environmental rating in its class, optic bonding, and an IPS and High TNI panel, the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display thrives in all positions and applications, even in direct sunlight, without compromising the life of the panel or its color accuracy.
With the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display, customers are able to create compelling messages in a bright atmosphere while having the capabilities to tunnel through an IP address and monitor their displays’ health and wellness, viewing data in real time.
Available in 43″, 49″, 55″, and 65″, the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display offers a robust feature set, including 2500 nits of brightness to combat high ambient lighting conditions, IK10 rated impact resistant cover glass for protection against damage, remote and local monitoring functionality, and more.
For more information about the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display, please visit: peerlessav.com/XtremeHB.
Driving Technology Through Innovation. For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com.
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- ZIVELO wins 2 awards at ICX Summit for achievement in interactive customer experiences - June 14, 2018
- Panera, Sleep Number take top honors at ICX Association Elevate Awards - June 14, 2018
- The rise of the nontraditional checkout - June 14, 2018
- Daypart Scheduling: Not Just for TV, Radio and QSRs - June 14, 2018
- The dash to 5G commercialization begins - June 14, 2018
- Your Pie franchisee offers 5 ways a great team experience leads to a great guest experience - June 13, 2018
- LG adds depth, versatility to commercial IT portfolio with innovative cloud computing technologies - June 13, 2018
- Matching digital signage to customer dwell times - June 13, 2018
- Flexible work environments spell the end of the office desk - June 13, 2018
- Peerless-AV showcases new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display - June 13, 2018