Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s newest account executive Pete Balistrieri brings more than two decades of experience working with global brands on integrated marketing campaigns. His extensive understanding of targeted brand strategies and consumer preferences allows him to partner with his clients to effectively impact their customers’ purchasing decisions. Pete is based out of Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters near Milwaukee.
About Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is an industry leader in the creative design and manufacturing of branded in-store merchandising, interactive kiosks and store fixtures for leading consumer product companies and retailers.
From design, engineering and prototyping through assembly, program rollout and customer service, we provide an environment of tightly integrated resources allowing for complete program management and flexibility to achieve your marketing objectives – start to finish. Our resources and capacity ensure seamless execution of programs of any scale. Our mission is to create an environment which focuses on turning targeted in-store merchandising initiatives into guaranteed results.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters are based in Grafton, Wisconsin with offices nationwide.
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018
- NDI: The secret sauce for your next campus or enterprise project - July 12, 2018
- The hotel guest room: Accommodating, entertaining and unforgettable - July 12, 2018
- Large scale deployment considerations by Zivelo - July 12, 2018
- Mvix announces winner of the first annual Chris Wolf Scholarship - July 12, 2018
- Qwick Media opening new horizons for growth objectives - July 11, 2018
- Diversified has reached an agreement in principle to acquire TSL FZ - July 11, 2018
- U.S. healthcare leaders expect widespread adoption of artificial intelligence by 2023 - July 11, 2018
- The present-day kiosk and its benefit to today’s consumer - July 11, 2018
- A History of Digital Signage - July 11, 2018