By Jenn Gvozdek – Omnivex Corporation
Information used to be difficult to come by. It was hard to collect and tough to analyze. Today, that’s no longer the case. We are drowning in information—so much so that the vast majority of the data businesses collect goes completely unused.
Seems like quite a waste, right? Yes, for some. According to Forbes, many businesses experience frustration, barriers to easy data analysis, security concerns and a lack of data transparency. They don’t have the money or technology that the big giants do. Mega companies like Google are creating a completely data-driven future guided by machine learning. The first story might sound more familiar—but that’s about to change.
To learn more about how Omnivex can help you make the most of the data you already have, watch below.
- BrightSign media players drive interactive digital transformation in Best Buy Canada Experience Stores - September 20, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V enables Integrators to use exhibit hall as new product showroom - September 19, 2018
- LG introduces world’s first 8K OLED TV - September 19, 2018
- NEC and Solace collaborate on data connectivity - September 18, 2018
- How interactive displays are increasing in quality, decreasing in cost - September 18, 2018
- Reflect’s Bill Warren wins Tech Titans 2018 Community Hero Award - September 18, 2018
- Intel drone helping to preserve Korean cultural heritage - September 18, 2018
- Thin clients bring high security, ease of management and cost savings - September 17, 2018
- NEC Display Solutions delivering end-to-end video wall solution for customers - September 17, 2018
- Zivelo introduces turn-key kiosk deployment services - September 17, 2018