By Jenn Gvozdek – Omnivex Corporation
Information used to be difficult to come by. It was hard to collect and tough to analyze. Today, that’s no longer the case. We are drowning in information—so much so that the vast majority of the data businesses collect goes completely unused.
Seems like quite a waste, right? Yes, for some. According to Forbes, many businesses experience frustration, barriers to easy data analysis, security concerns and a lack of data transparency. They don’t have the money or technology that the big giants do. Mega companies like Google are creating a completely data-driven future guided by machine learning. The first story might sound more familiar—but that’s about to change.
To learn more about how Omnivex can help you make the most of the data you already have, watch below.
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018
- NDI: The secret sauce for your next campus or enterprise project - July 12, 2018
- The hotel guest room: Accommodating, entertaining and unforgettable - July 12, 2018
- Large scale deployment considerations by Zivelo - July 12, 2018
- Mvix announces winner of the first annual Chris Wolf Scholarship - July 12, 2018
- Qwick Media opening new horizons for growth objectives - July 11, 2018
- Diversified has reached an agreement in principle to acquire TSL FZ - July 11, 2018
- U.S. healthcare leaders expect widespread adoption of artificial intelligence by 2023 - July 11, 2018
- The present-day kiosk and its benefit to today’s consumer - July 11, 2018
- A History of Digital Signage - July 11, 2018