RetailCustomerExperience.com has released its annual Top 100 report recognizing the industry leaders of customer experience. The free report, sponsored by ReviewPush, is now available for download.
The report is available for download by clicking here.
“Our goal with this insightful report is to provide everyone in the retail industry with a look at who’s doing the best job and strategy in play when it comes to forging compelling customer experiences,” said Judy Mottl, editor, Retail Customer Experience.
This year, the report asked consumers to rank retailers in several different ways: which were best on handling complaint/issues, which boasted most ease in checkout, which are deploying the best experience online, which have the best experience in-store and deliver an easy, quick product return.
The report also queried consumers on their mobile device use when it comes to shopping, comparing products and using the device in the retail environment. Consumers today love mobile, and they are increasingly relying on it in the retail realm.
The top winner, which took the No. 1 crown last year as well, likely comes as no surprise to anyone in the business: Amazon.com.
Now the big surprise: Costco, a retailer that’s been in the top five of every Top 100 report Retail Customer Experience has published, nudged Target out of its long-held third-place perch and down into fourth.
Download the report to find out who else made this year’s list.
The 2018 Retail Customer Experience Top 100 report is sponsored by ReviewPush.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) global media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, BlockchainTechNews.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Networld event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit, Interactive Customer Experience Summit, Bank Customer Experience Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association. Its newest offering, BOOM! Creative, provides clients with digital creative, custom media and brand collateral.
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018
- NDI: The secret sauce for your next campus or enterprise project - July 12, 2018
- The hotel guest room: Accommodating, entertaining and unforgettable - July 12, 2018
- Large scale deployment considerations by Zivelo - July 12, 2018
- Mvix announces winner of the first annual Chris Wolf Scholarship - July 12, 2018
- Qwick Media opening new horizons for growth objectives - July 11, 2018
- Diversified has reached an agreement in principle to acquire TSL FZ - July 11, 2018
- U.S. healthcare leaders expect widespread adoption of artificial intelligence by 2023 - July 11, 2018
- The present-day kiosk and its benefit to today’s consumer - July 11, 2018
- A History of Digital Signage - July 11, 2018