Pre-order Jean Pierre Lacroix’s new book, “Desire by Design.” Learn how to order your copy today.
With over 35 years of experience in the design and branding industry, Shikatani Lacroix’s president, Jean-Pierre Lacroix, has gained invaluable expertise across a wide range of disciplines. Jean-Pierre has compiled some of these insights into a new book, Desire by Design: What Data-Driven Marketers Should Know About Driving Desire for their Brands, which is now available for pre-order.
In Desire by Design, Jean-Pierre unravels the irrational element of desire and explains how brands, designers, and marketers can tap into the emotional high that elicits such passion for certain brands. The book features interesting history, insights from scientific research, and actionable advice to lead brands from a “want” category to the much-coveted desire space in the marketplace.
Desire by Design will be launching in August 2018, and is currently available for pre-order through all major retailers, including amazon.com, amazon.ca, Barnes & Noble, Indigo, Google Books, and iBooks.
See the video here.
Photo Credit: Shikatani Lacroix
- Branding in an era of recreational cannabis - July 11, 2018
- Desire by Design available for pre-order - July 11, 2018
- Emerging Industry Disruption Trends and New Business Models - June 28, 2018
- How to Select the Right Agency for a Brand Transformation - June 21, 2018
- Fallacies of big data: Failure to address sentiment analysis - June 7, 2018
- What is the lifespan of a supermarket design concept? - May 10, 2018
- Packaging trends 2020 and beyond - January 3, 2018
- The future of gas and convenience retailing - December 21, 2017
- Is it time to rebrand the Olympics? - December 20, 2017
- How your restaurant should balance the politics of immigration - November 22, 2017