To the team at Betson Enterprises, amusement equipment distribution is more than just selling games. We look to partner with our customers throughout the entire process and for years to come. Our scope of products and services touches all family entertainment needs. As game room specialists, we know how much detail it takes to build a family entertainment center, and our amusement consultants are here to guide our customers through the process and ensure they get the support that they need at every stage.
“We are extremely honored to receive this recognition from Main Event Entertainment,” said Bob Boals, Executive Vice President of Betson Enterprises. “Our focus has always been on the customer and what we can do to build and strengthen our relationship, and continue to build upon their success.”
Main Event Entertainment creates unique, memorable experiences that are timeless and fun for guests and team members. From innovative, high energy operation centers, to growing, collaborative team-oriented work culture, they thrive on their purpose to create unique and fun experiences for guests. Main Event delivers fun to guests every day at 41 centers across the USA.
- Givex partners with Elo to offer an integrated point of sale and ordering kiosk solution to revolutionize the quick service industry - August 21, 2018
- Almo Corporation gives back to community and professional industry through summer fundraising and outreach - August 21, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V announces 2018 Vendor Partner Awards of Excellence winners - August 16, 2018
- LG launches new ‘Pocket Photo Snap’ hybrid camera-printer in the U.S. - August 16, 2018
- Zivelo introduces financing options for clients - August 16, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence helps bring ‘The Meg’ mega shark to the big screen - August 16, 2018
- Fan favorite honey sesame chicken breast makes short but sweet return to Panda Express - August 16, 2018
- Video walls slim down and lighten up to reduce costs - August 15, 2018
- How can digital signage deliver better retail experiences to lift sales? - August 15, 2018
- Innovating for the ‘data-centric’ era - August 15, 2018