Over the last few months, we’ve been growing….
We recently moved into a new and bigger office space, not far from our old offices. The new space has a few conference rooms, including a purpose built space for us to host our visioning sessions. With spectacular views, we feel even more inspired each day, and can’t wait to host our clients in our new home.
We also have hired 15 new Reality Interactive employees! The newest members of our team will support the areas of design, engineering, project management and manufacturing. We’re so excited at the energy our newest team members have brought to Reality and look forward to the great work we’ll all be delivering together.
We’ll share an office tour soon and introduce you to all of our newest team members, so stay tuned!
Photo Credit: Reality Interactive
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018