Over the last few months, we’ve been growing….
We recently moved into a new and bigger office space, not far from our old offices. The new space has a few conference rooms, including a purpose built space for us to host our visioning sessions. With spectacular views, we feel even more inspired each day, and can’t wait to host our clients in our new home.
We also have hired 15 new Reality Interactive employees! The newest members of our team will support the areas of design, engineering, project management and manufacturing. We’re so excited at the energy our newest team members have brought to Reality and look forward to the great work we’ll all be delivering together.
We’ll share an office tour soon and introduce you to all of our newest team members, so stay tuned!
Photo Credit: Reality Interactive
- Almo Professional A/V announces 2018 Vendor Partner Awards of Excellence winners - August 16, 2018
- LG launches new ‘Pocket Photo Snap’ hybrid camera-printer in the U.S. - August 16, 2018
- Zivelo introduces financing options for clients - August 16, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence helps bring ‘The Meg’ mega shark to the big screen - August 16, 2018
- Fan favorite honey sesame chicken breast makes short but sweet return to Panda Express - August 16, 2018
- Video walls slim down and lighten up to reduce costs - August 15, 2018
- How can digital signage deliver better retail experiences to lift sales? - August 15, 2018
- Innovating for the ‘data-centric’ era - August 15, 2018
- Peerless-AV announces new Smart City Kiosk - August 15, 2018
- Museum of Flight takes immersive storytelling to new heights with Intuiface-based touch screen experience - August 14, 2018