Today, digital signage is everywhere. It has transformed not only the retail industry but has also made a massive impact in other sectors as well, including financial services, education, healthcare, hospitality, and transportation. According to Reuters, the Digital Signage Market size will grow from $20.74 billion in 2017 to $31.62 billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 7.28%. In this era of experience, brands are looking for ways to create unique experiences for their customers, allowing them to build tangible relationships that last now and into the future. And place-based digital media is a critical part of how they’re building those relationships today.
Yet, having the right screens in place is just one key to a digital signage strategy’s success. Businesses must ensure they are displaying the right content at the right time at the right place. That’s the job of a content management system (CMS). The CMS is mission control for a digital signage network. A CMS allows organizations to create, customize, schedule, monitor, and deploy content across a network of digital displays. The CMS is considered by most as the cornerstone of any digital signage strategy.
Watch this video to learn how Reflect’s content management system, ReflectView, has been evolving since 2001, offering clients the ability to both manage and deploy dynamic, passive, and/or interactive content to connect and build relationships with consumers.
Photo and Video courtesy of Reflect Systems
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018