Award winners (L-R) Levent Dağdalen, Yapı Kredi Bank; Sérgio Meghalães, Millennium BCP; Ivan Orrego, Candido Amorim, Tricia Szurgot, First Commonwealth FCU; Dan McGowan, Fiserv
Networld Media Group, publisher of ATM Marketplace, Mobile Payments Today and World of Money, presented four awards on the evening of Thursday, Sept. 13, during a banquet held as part of the 6th annual Bank Customer Experience Summit in Chicago.
The Best in Bank Customer Experience Awards recognize innovative, consumer-focused financial institutions and fintech providers whose branch networks and financial service technologies are heightening the customer or member experience.
Awards and award winners for 2018 included:
Best Branch Experience
- First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union — Judges noted that this CU’s new financial centers use technology to provide extended hours and an enhanced member experience. The centers feature video conferencing that lets members meet remotely with specialists from other branches. All member experience associates are certified financial wellness coaches who can help members improve their financial well-being.
One Newsletter Brings You the World of Money
World of Money informs professionals in the financial sphere and end-user markets about trends, technologies, and ideas shaping the future of money and payments. If you’re involved in the transfer of value between people and businesses subscribe today!
Best ATM/Self-Service Experience (tie):
- Millennium BCP — This Portuguese bank launched a new assisted self-service solution (i.e., Millennium Teller Machines), which replaced traditional teller stations. During normal business hours, branch personnel engage customers face-to-face; after hours, remote tellers provide a variety of services to Millennium BCP customers.
- Yapı Kredi Bank — This Turkish bank overhauled its infrastructure as part of an overall digital transformation effort. Judges found the project innovative not only for its revamped transaction flows and user interface, but also for its synthesis of the ATM network with digital channels, applications and CRM systems.
Best Mobile Experience
- CardValet by Fiserv — The CardValet client-branded application from Fiserv is a companion app that allows a financial institution to add card alerts and controls to its existing mobile banking app, empowering users to protect the debit and credit cards in their wallet with the phone in their pocket.
Posted with permission from www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
Photo credit/John Cullen, Networld Media Group
- How digital signage is improving the QSR experience, part 2 - October 12, 2018
- Arizona taps Intel for lead role in automated vehicle safety institute - October 12, 2018
- Intuiface launches two partner programs with a roster of 50+ participating companies - October 12, 2018
- Small Room. Big Benefits. Gain insight on small huddle space audio challenges - October 11, 2018
- Top 3 Uses of Digital Signage in Cannabis Dispensaries - October 11, 2018
- Explore the 3 types of digital signage content and find the right fit for your space - October 11, 2018
- How Digital Signage is Improving the QSR Experience - October 11, 2018
- Peerless-AV helps esteemed Colorado music venue engage its patrons - October 10, 2018
- Peerless-AV helps esteemed Red Rock’s music venue engage its patrons - October 10, 2018
- GOLDfinger and Betson Imperial Parts & Service to showcase products - October 10, 2018